Chemoinformatics and Molecular Modeling
Partner Country: FRANCE
University partner: Oulu
Place of study: University of Strasbourg
The result of the program: Master of Science (MSc) in applied informatics (major - chemoinformatics and molecular modeling) from ITMO University. Master of Science (MSc) in chemoinformatics from the University of Strasbourg.
Duration: 2 Years (120 credits) including 1-2 semesters at the University of Strasbourg.
Master of Science (MSc) in applied informatics (major - chemoinformatics and molecular modeling) from ITMO University. Master of Science (MSc) in chemoinformatics from the University of Strasbourg.
Deadline for submission of documents: 01 July 2017
Entry requirements: Bachelor's degree in chemistry or equivalent with good/excellent grades. Upper-intermediate level of English. Basic level of French (preferable). For admission to the partner university IELTS or TOEFL may be required.
Cost: 199 000 RUR for Russian citizens 219 000 RUR for foreign citizens (price noted is for first 2 semesters at ITMO, price for the second year will be set by Partner University).
Double Degree Master’s Program in Chemoinformatics and Molecular Modeling
- The program focuses on training top quality professionals willing to pursue their career in the sphere of modern pharmacology and computerized drug design
- Offers an opportunity to take internships at the leading international biomedical companies and research centers.
- Provides access to state-of-the-art research facilities of ITMO University and the University of Strasbourg.
Contents of the program
- Molecular chemistry
- Optical spectroscopy
- Material Science
- Kinetics and Thermodynamics
- Operating systems and networks
- Data mining
- Drug design
- Structural biology and modeling
- Quantum chemistry
Department of Infocommunication Technologies
Anton S. Suprun, assistant