Partner Country: FINLAND
University partner: Oulu
Place of study: Finland
The result of the program: Master of Science (ITMO University), Master of Science (LUT).
Duration: 2 Years (120 credits), including 1-2 semesters at LUT.
Master of Science (ITMO University), Master of Science (LUT).
Deadline for submission of documents: 01 July 2017
Entry requirements: Bachelor's degree in laser technologies, physics or other relevant fields with good/excellent grades. Upper-intermediate level of English. For admission to the partner university IELTS or TOEFL may be required.
Cost: 199 000 RUR for Russian citizens 219 000 RUR for foreign citizens (price noted is for first 2 semesters at ITMO, price for the second year will be set by Partner University).
Double Degree Master’s Program in Computer system information security
- The program focuses on training top quality professionals in the sphere of laser technologies
- Students take such applied courses as «Modern welding technology», «Advanced production engineering», «Laser Materials Processing» etc.
- Graduates are in high demand in numerous professional spheres related to laser application.
Contents of the program
- Mathematical modeling of physical processes
- Laser-assisted micro- and nanotechnologies
- Laser-matter interaction
- Information and measuring laser technologies
- Modern welding technology
- Laser materials processing
- Beam processing
- Additive manufacturing
Department of Laser and Light Engineering
Prof. Vadim P. Veiko, Head of Chair of Laser Technologies and Instrumentation
Mr. Dmitry A. Sinev, Assistant
Tel: +7 (911) 794-52-23